For purchased water sources from which water is proposed to be obtained as part of the Water Management Plan, the applicant or permittee shall provide the following information:
(1) identification of the water supplier, including name, contact information, and public water supply identification number for public water systems subject to G.S. 143-355(l) and facility identification number assigned by the Division of Water Resources for water withdrawals registered under G.S. 143-215.22H;
(2) a copy of a letter of commitment or contract authorizing the acquisition of water by the applicant or permittee;
(3) the type of water to be provided, such as water treated to drinking water standards, treated wastewater, reclaimed water, or raw water;
(4) the proposed average and maximum amount of water to be provided daily in millions of gallons per day and the expected total maximum amount to be provided; and
(5) the proposed method of transport of the water from the supplier to the point of use.
History Note: Authority G.S. 113-391(a)(5)e; 113-391(a)(5)k;
Eff. March 17, 2015.