15A NCAC 07H .1905 SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
Proposed temporary structures must meet each of the following specific conditions to be eligible for authorization by the general permit:
(1) All aspects of the structure shall be removed and the site returned to pre‑project conditions at the termination of this general permit.
(2) There shall be no work within any productive shellfish beds.
(3) The proposed project shall not involve the disturbance of any marsh, submerged aquatic vegetation, or other wetlands including excavation and/or filling of these areas.
(4) The proposed activity shall not involve the disruption of normal navigation and transportation channels and shall be properly marked to prevent being a hazard to navigation.
(5) The proposed project shall not serve as a habitable place of residence.
(6) There shall be no adverse disturbance of existing dune structures.
(7) Development carried out under this permit shall not exceed one acre in size in accordance with 15A NCAC 2H .1002(1) and 15A NCAC 2H .1003(a)(1).
(8) No sewage disposal system will be allowed without a permit authorized by either the Division of Environmental Health or the Division of Environmental Management.
History Note: Authority G.S. 113‑229(c1); 113A‑107(a)(b); 113A‑113(b); 113A‑118.1;
Eff. March 1, 1989;
Amended Eff. May 1, 1990.