15A NCAC 07I .0502 DEFINITIONS
(a) All definitions set out in G.S. 113A ‑ 100 through ‑ 128 apply herein.
(b) The following definitions apply whenever these words appear in this Section:
(1) City. The word "city" means any of the incorporated cities within the 20 coastal counties.
(2) County. The word "county" means any one of the 20 counties in the coastal area.
(3) Land Use Plan. The term "land use plan" refers to the plan prepared by local government for submission to the Coastal Resources Commission pursuant to Part 2 of the Coastal Area Management Act.
(4) Local Management Program. The term "local management program" means the local implementation and enforcement program of a coastal city or county that has expressed an intention (as described in G.S. 113A‑117) to administer a permit program for minor development in areas of environmental concern located within such county or city.
(5) Local Permit Officer. The term "local permit officer" refers to the locally designated official who will administer and enforce the minor development permit program in areas of environmental concern and all parts of the land‑use plan which the local government may wish to enforce over the entire planning area.
(6) Management Plan (Plan). The term "management plan" refers to the written description of the management program which shall be submitted to the Coastal Resources Commission.
(7) Secretary. The word "Secretary" refers to the Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources.
History Note: Authority G.S. 113A‑116; 113A‑117; 113A‑124(c);
Eff. November 1, 1984;
Amended Eff. June 1, 2006; May 1, 1990.