15A NCAC 07I .0505 CONTENT OF PLAN
(a) The plan for the local implementation and enforcement program shall include the following elements:
(1) the geographic extent of jurisdiction of the local management program;
(2) a description of the criteria to be used in choosing the permit officer;
(3) methods of permit processing and coordinating procedures;
(4) methods for identifying and taking into account projects and impacts of regional, state and national concern;
(5) a copy of all existing or proposed local ordinances relating to zoning and land use in areas of environmental concern or any other relevant subject in order that the Commission may determine:
(A) whether there is sufficient authority to enforce the program described in the local management plan;
(B) whether any local ordinances are inconsistent with the approved land use plan. No plan will be approved for any county or city if the Commission determines either that the local government unit lacks sufficient authority to enforce the program or that the local government unit has an ordinance or ordinances inconsistent with its land use plan.
(b) The plan may also include the following elements for the remainder of the zoning jurisdiction of the county or city:
(1) a copy of all local ordinances relating to land use or any other subject relevant to land use;
(2) procedures for assuring consistency of governmental actions with the approved land use plan for the entire jurisdiction.
(c) The remaining rules within this Section provide criteria which shall act as guidelines for cities and counties in drafting the local management plan describing their local management program.
History Note: Authority G.S. 113A‑117; 113A‑124(c);
Eff. November 1, 1984.