15A NCAC 07J .0201       PERMIT REQUIRED

After March 1, 1978, every person wishing to undertake any development in an area of environmental concern shall obtain a permit from the Department, in the case of a major development or dredge and fill permit, or from the local permit officer, in the case of a minor development permit, unless such development is exempted by the Commission.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 113‑229; 113A‑118; 113A‑124;

Eff. March 15, 1978;

Amended Eff. November 1, 1984.