15A NCAC 07J .1102 CATEGORIES OF DEVELOPMENT
The Commission shall include as candidates for general permits only those activities that are substantially similar in nature that cause only minimal adverse environmental impacts when performed separately, and that will have only a minimal adverse cumulative effect on the environment. In identifying these categories, the Commission shall consider:
(1) the size of the development;
(2) the impact of the development on areas of environmental concern;
(3) how often the class of development is carried out;
(4) the need for on‑site oversight of the development; and
(5) the need for public review and comment on individual development projects.
History Note: Authority G.S. 113A‑107; 113A‑118.1; 113A‑124(c)(5); 113‑229(c)(1);
Eff. September 1, 1983.