(a) An Animal Waste Management System Operator Certification Examination Application shall be submitted with the twenty-five dollar ($25.00) examination fee required by G.S. 90A-47.4 to the Commission.
(b) The application may be found on the Commission website and shall include:
(1) the applicant's name, contact information, and date of birth;
(2) Social Security Number (if first-time applicant);
(3) the type of certification sought;
(4) the date and location of examination requested;
(5) the documentation of required training; and
(6) the applicant's signature.
(c) Applications for examination shall be postmarked by the United States Postal Service at least 30 days prior to the date upon which the examination is scheduled to be administered.
(d) Incomplete applications and applications not accompanied by the fee and attachments shall not be processed and will be returned to the applicant.
History Note: Authority G.S. 90A-47.3; 143B-300;
Temporary Adoption Eff. January 7, 1997;
Eff. August 1, 1998;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. July 26, 2015;
Amended Eff. September 1, 2018.