15A NCAC 08F .0503 STANDARDS
In determining the amount of the assessment the Secretary, or his designee, shall consider the following standards:
(1) duration of the violation;
(2) other violations of this Subchapter or G.S. 143-215.6(a);
(3) effectiveness of preventive or responsive measures taken by violator;
(4) cost of rectifying any damage caused by the violation; and
(5) the violator's previous record in complying or not complying with the requirements of G.S. 143, Article 21.
History Note: Authority G.S. 90A-47; 90A-47.5; 143B-300;
Temporary Adoption Eff. January 7, 1997;
Eff. August 1, 1998.