15A NCAC 08F .0506       REFERRALS

If any civil penalty as finally assessed is not paid, the Secretary, or his designee, on behalf of the Certification Commission shall request the Attorney General to commence action to recover the amount of assessment.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 90A-47;

Temporary Adoption Eff. January 7, 1997;

Eff. August 1, 1998.