SECTION .0800 - DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS
15A NCAC 08G .0801 GROUNDS FOR DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS
The Commission may take disciplinary actions, in accordance with Rule .0802 of this Section, against a certified operator for:
(1) practicing fraud or deception in the performance of duties;
(2) failure to use reasonable care or judgment in the performance of duties;
(3) failure to apply their knowledge or ability in the performance of duties;
(4) incompetence or the inability to perform duties;
(5) supplying false information in order to obtain or maintain certification; or
(6) cheating on a certification examination.
History Note: Authority G.S. 90A-41;
Eff. April 1, 1999;
Amended Eff. December 1, 2006.