15A NCAC 10A .0401 FORM AND CONTENTS OF PETITION
(a) A written petition requesting rulemaking shall be sent to the Executive Director of the Wildlife Resources Commission at 1701 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-1700 for U.S. Postal Service delivery or 1751 Varsity Drive, Raleigh, NC 27606-2576 for other delivery services or in person and must contain:
(1) the name and address of the petitioner;
(2) the name and address of the person, group, or organization, if any, on behalf of which the petition is made, together with the representative capacity of the petitioner;
(3) the citation to any rule sought to be adopted, amended, or repealed;
(4) suggested language for any rule sought to be adopted or amended and a statement of its desired effect; and
(5) the signature of the petitioner.
(b) In addition to the foregoing, the petition may contain expression of any reasons in support or arguments in favor of the regulatory action proposed. Any tables, charts, maps, publications, photographs, or other supporting materials that the petitioner deems pertinent to the proposal may be included by way of exhibits or attachments.
History Note: Authority G.S. 150B‑20;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Amended Eff. July 1, 2018; July 1, 1993; April 15, 1979.