SECTION .0400 ‑ PETITIONS FOR RULE
15A NCAC 10A .0401 FORM AND CONTENTS OF PETITION
(a) A petition for rule must be a written petition requesting rulemaking, addressed to the Executive Director, Wildlife Resources Commission, Archdale Building, 512 North Salisbury Street, Raleigh, North Carolina 27604‑1188, and must contain:
(1) name and address of the petitioner;
(2) name and address of the person, group or organization, if any, on behalf of which the petition is made, together with the representative capacity of the petitioner;
(3) identification of the rule sought to be adopted, amended or repealed;
(4) suggested language for any rule sought to be adopted or amended and a statement of its desired effect; and
(5) signature of the petitioner.
(b) In addition to the foregoing, the petition may contain expression of any reasons in support or arguments in favor of the regulatory action proposed. Any tables, charts, maps, publications, photographs or other supporting materials which the petitioner deems pertinent to the proposal may be included by way of exhibits or attachments.
History Note: Authority G.S. 150B‑20;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Amended Eff. July 1, 1993; April 15, 1979.