15A NCAC 10F .0360 GRAHAM COUNTY
(a) Regulated Area. This Rule applies to the waters and portions of waters described as follows:
(1) Lake Santeetlah Boat Dock on Lake Santeetlah in Graham County.
(2) Entrance of Fontana Boat Dock in Fontana Lake in Graham County.
(3) Thomas Boat Dock on Fontana Lake in Graham County.
(4) Crisp's Boat Dock, Panther Creek on Fontana Lake in Graham County.
(5) Deyton Camp Boat Dock off the main channel of the Tallulah prong of Santeetlah Lake.
(b) Speed Limit. No person shall operate a vessel at greater than no‑wake speed within 50 yards of the regulated areas as described in Paragraph (a) of this Rule.
(c) Cheoah Point Swimming Area, Lake Santeetlah - No person shall operate a vessel within the Cheoah Point Swimming Area which begins at the head of Cheoah Point Cove and extends to the mouth of the Cove as designated by marker buoys and float lines.
(d) Placement and Maintenance of Markers. The Graham County Board of Commissioners is designated as a suitable agency for the placement and maintenance of markers implementing this Rule.
History Note: Authority G.S. 75A‑3; 75A‑15;
Eff. May 1, 1989;
Amended Eff. February 1, 1996; February 1, 1994; September 1, 1989;
Temporary Amendment Eff. January 1, 1998;
Amended Eff. May 1, 2004; July 1, 1998;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. December 6, 2016.