15A NCAC 10H .0103 LABELING
When any person takes game birds, it shall be unlawful to remove such birds from the hunting preserve or to possess the same thereafter unless the entire bag of such birds is packaged and marked with a label provided by the hunting preserve operator. Such label shall contain:
(1) the name and address of the hunting preserve,
(2) the name and address of the possessor of the bird carcasses,
(3) the number of bird carcasses contained therein,
(4) a statement that the package may be opened for inspection by an enforcement officer, and
(5) the signature of the preserve owner or operator.
The package must be accompanied at all times by the hunter's receipt completed and signed by the preserve operator or his agent as described in Rule .0105 of this Section.
History Note: Authority G.S. 113‑134; 113‑273; 113‑274;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Amended Eff. November 1, 1990;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. December 6, 2016.