SUBCHAPTER 13C ‑ INACTIVE HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE OR WASTE DISPOSAL SITES
SECTION .0100 ‑ NOTICE
Rules .0101 ‑ .0102 of Title 15A Subchapter 13C of the North Carolina Administrative Code (T15A.13C .0101 ‑ .0102), have been transferred and recodified from Rules .0101 ‑ .0102 of Title 10 Subchapter 10H of the North Carolina Administrative Code (T10.10H .0101 ‑ .0102), effective April 4, 1990.
15A NCAC 13C .0101 NOTIFICATION
(a) Each owner, operator, or responsible party shall submit to the Division, on a form provided by the Division, relevant site data known and readily available for each inactive hazardous substance or waste disposal site. Relevant site data includes the following:
(1) Site name and location;
(2) Type of operation;
(3) Length of operation;
(4) Environmental permits;
(5) Known or suspected releases of hazardous substances or wastes;
(6) Characteristics of hazardous substances or wastes used or deposited on‑site;
(7) Hazardous substance or waste disposal and storage methods;
(8) Hazardous substance or waste quantities;
(9) Accessibility of the site to public access;
(10) Remedial actions which have been previously undertaken or are currently being undertaken;
(11) Monitoring data; and
(12) Other relevant data.
(b) Notification is required by March 30, 1988 except in the case of sites discovered after March 30, 1988 in which event notification is required not later than 90 days after discovery thereof.
History Note: Authority G.S. 130A‑310.4; 130A‑310.12;
Temporary Rule Eff. January 1, 1988 For a Period of 180 Days to Expire on June 29, 1988;
Eff. June 1, 1988;
Transferred and Recodified from 10 NCAC 10G .0801 Eff. June 1, 1989;
Amended Eff. September 1, 1990;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. June 24, 2017.