15a ncac 18a .0189 HACCP PLAN
Each dealer shall have and implement a written HACCP Plan. The owner or authorized designee shall sign the plan when implemented and after any modification. The plan shall be reviewed and updated, if necessary, at least annually. The plan shall, at a minimum:
(1) List the food safety hazards that are reasonably likely to occur;
(2) List the critical control points for each of the food safety hazards;
(3) List the critical limits that must be met for each of the critical control points;
(4) List the procedures, and frequency thereof, that will be used to monitor each of the critical control points to ensure compliance with the critical limits;
(5) List any corrective action plans to be followed in response to deviations from critical limits at critical control points;
(6) Provide a record keeping system that documents critical control point monitoring; and
(7) List the verification procedures, and frequency thereof, that the dealer will use.
History Note: Authority G.S. 130A-230;
Eff. August 1, 2000.