15A NCAC 18A .0435 SANITATION MONITORING REQUIREMENTS
Each dealer shall monitor, at a minimum, the following sanitation items:
(1) Safety of water;
(2) Condition and cleanliness of food contact surfaces;
(3) Prevention of cross contamination;
(4) Maintenance of hand washing, hand sanitizing and toilet facilities;
(5) Protection of shellfish, shellfish packaging materials and food contact surfaces from adulteration;
(6) Proper labeling, storage and use of toxic compounds;
(7) Control of employees with adverse health conditions; and
(8) Exclusion of pests from the facility.
History Note: Authority G.S. 130A-230;
Eff. August 1, 2000.