15A NCAC 18A .1505 INSPECTION FORMS
The grading of local confinement facilities shall be done on an inspection form furnished by the Department to local health departments. The form shall include at least the following information:
(1) the name and address of the facility,
(2) the name of the person in charge of the facility,
(3) the classification of the facility,
(4) the standards of construction and operation as listed in .0107 to .0123 of this Section,
(5) the signature of the authorized representative of the Department.
History Note: Authority G.S. 153A‑226;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. December 5, 1977;
Amended Eff. September 1, 1990; June 30, 1980.