SECTION .2400 ‑ SANITATION OF PUBLIC: PRIVATE: AND RELIGIOUS SCHOOLS
Rules .2401 ‑ .2417 of Title 15A Subchapter 18A of the North Carolina Administrative Code (T15A.18A .2401 ‑ .2417); has been transferred and recodified from Rules .2401 ‑ .2417 Title 10 Subchapter 10A of the North Carolina Administrative Code (T10.10A .2401 ‑ .2417), effective April 4, 1990.
15A NCAC 18A .2401 DEFINITIONS
The following definitions shall apply throughout this Section:
(1) "Central toilet" means a toilet which exits into a hallway or corridor and has more than one water closet.
(2) "Department" means the Department of Environment and Natural Resources and its authorized agents.
(3) "Home school" means a school as defined in G.S. 115C‑563.
(4) "Principal" means the executive head of a school.
(5) "Private or religious school" means a school which is not supported by funds appropriated by the General Assembly of North Carolina, by the federal government, or through local governmental sources.
(6) "Public school" means a school supported by public funds appropriated by the General Assembly of North Carolina, by the federal government, and through local governmental sources.
(7) "Sanitarian" means a person authorized to represent the Department in enforcing the rules of this Section.
(8) "Superintendent" means the chief administrative head of a local school administrative unit.
History Note: Authority G.S. 130A‑236;
Eff. January 1, 1986;
Amended Eff. November 1, 2002; September 1, 1990.