15A NCAC 18A .2540 REPORTING OF INJURY OR ILLNESS
The pool operator shall report any death, serious injury or complaint of illness attributed by a bather to use of a public swimming pool to the local health department within two working days of the incident or complaint. The report to the health department shall include the following:
(1) Name and telephone number or address of the person injured or making a complaint.
(2) Date of the incident or onset of illness.
(3) Description of the type of injury or complaint.
(4) Name and phone number of the person rendering assistance or first aid.
(5) The name of any known hospital, rescue squad or physician providing medical assistance.
(6) Names and phone numbers of available witnesses to the incident.
History Note: Authority G.S. 130A-282;
Eff. January 1, 1996.