15A NCAC 18B .0104 AGREEMENTS
(a) Upon receipt of the program applications, the Department shall:
(1) determine the allocation to each applicant program;
(2) convert submitted budget information to contract budget format;
(3) obtain concurrences and signatures of local and state officials.
(b) The applicant shall assume the following obligations in any agreement:
(1) to assume responsibility for claims for damage resulting from the operation of the program as is necessary to absolve the state or any of its departments or agencies from any liabilities whatsoever from such claims;
(2) to conduct mosquito control activities in accordance with a work plan approved by the Department which describes the work and resources needed to meet program needs. The work plan will include a description of all individual water management projects. When the applicant for state aid is a county health department or environmental health department, the work plan will become an addendum to the consolidated contract;
(3) to use funds provided by the Department, as well as those funds provided by the applicant, exclusively for mosquito control (as shown on the program application) in accordance with this Section and the approved plan;
(4) to perform all mosquito control under the direction of a competent supervisor who shall be approved by the Department;
(5) to submit reports within 30 days after the end of each quarter showing work performed during this quarter, expenditures made, facilities utilized and materials expended. Copies of these report forms are available from the Public Health Pest Management Section;
(6) to submit an accounting of expenditures quarterly on forms supplied by the Department. Such accounting shall include an itemized account of expenditures of both local and state funds, as well as an itemized account of other assets and facilities that have been utilized to carry out the mosquito control program. Such other supporting documents as may be required by the Department shall be included.
History Note: Authority G.S. 130A‑347;
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Readopted Eff. December 5, 1977;
Amended Eff. September 1, 1990; June 1, 1990; January 1, 1986; July 1, 1982.