15A NCAC 18B .0302       APPLICATION

Any person proposing to impound water, raise the level of existing impounded water, or reimpound water in areas where previous impoundage has been discontinued for three or more months, shall, prior to the institution of any construction or reimpoundment activities, make written application to the Division and receive therefrom a written permit for impoundage construction or reimpoundment.  Such application shall be made on the approved form furnished by the Division at its principal office and in the name of the person making application, and shall include at least:  a description of the proposed project, its purpose, its exact location, an accurate plat of the area to be affected, showing particularly the maximum and minimum water levels of the proposed impounded water, and other information required by the Division.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 130A‑348;

Eff. February 1, 1976;

Readopted Eff. December 5, 1977;

Amended Eff. September 1, 1990.