15A NCAC 18C .2102 APPLICATION FOR PERMIT
(a) An application for the issuance or renewal of an operating permit for a community water system shall be made on forms provided by the Department. An application shall include the following information:
(1) name and identification number of the community water system;
(2) name, address, and social security number or tax identification number of the supplier of water;
(3) name, address, and certification number of the certified operator in responsible charge of the community water system;
(4) name of each certified laboratory which provides analyses of water samples; and
(5) population served by the community water system.
(b) The fee for issuance or renewal of an operating permit is set forth in G.S. 130A‑328.
(c) Payment shall be made by check, payable to the Department of Environment and Natural Resources and shall accompany the application.
(d) Applications for operating permits shall not be processed prior to the receipt of the required fees.
(e) An operating permit shall be renewed annually.
(f) The supplier of water who holds a current operating permit shall inform the Department of any change of address or transfer of ownership within 30 days of the change.
History Note: Authority G.S. 130A‑328;
Temporary Adoption Eff. January 22, 1992 for a Period of 180 Days to Expire on July 19, 1992;
Eff. April 1, 1992;
Amended Eff. April 1, 2014; July 1, 1993;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. November 23, 2015.