16 NCAC 06B .0103 LOCAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
LEAs shall adopt and keep on file in the office of the superintendent rules, regulations and policies to assure the safe, orderly and efficient operation of school buses, including:
(1) the use of school buses under G.S. 115C‑242(5);
(2) a uniform system of discipline on school buses;
(3) a uniform procedure for the recruitment and selection of school bus drivers;
(4) procedures for relieving a driver of driving duties;
(5) passenger safety rules;
(6) responsibilities of school bus monitors; and
(7) duties of school personnel in the administration of the school transportation program.
History Note: Authority G.S. 115C‑240(a);
Eff. July 1, 1986.