16 NCAC 06F .0103 APPLICATION PROCESS
LEAs make application to participate on forms supplied by the Department. The LEA must include in the application:
(1) plans for establishing and involving local community schools advisory councils;
(2) policies for increased community involvement including volunteers in public schools and increased community use of public school facilities;
(3) procedures by which the needs of the community and the existing resources available to meet them are assessed;
(4) the goals and objectives of the proposed program;
(5) the methods and techniques of cooperation, coordination and collaboration with other agencies;
(6) the plan for evaluating the program;
(7) a budget which shows state and local funds to be expended; and
(8) a program description to include:
(a) number of school sites to be used;
(b) age groups to be served;
(c) types of services to be offered; and
(d) administrative organization for implementation of the program.
History Note: Authority G.S. 115C‑206;
Eff. July 1, 1986.