16 NCAC 06I .0105 THE GOVERNOR MOREHEAD SCHOOL CAMPUS PARKING
Parking on The Governor Morehead School Campus shall be in conformity with the following requirements:
(1) Vehicles shall be parked only in designated parking spaces. Parking spaces are defined by painted lines in the surfaced areas and by wheel-stops in non-surfaced areas.
(2) No parking is allowed on any streets.
(3) No stopping to load or unload is allowed on any streets.
(4) Signs shall be erected in specific areas indicating No Parking and Tow-away Zones.
(5) The school may have removed to a place of storage, at the owner's expense, any unattended vehicle illegally parked in a designated tow-away zone.
(6) No parking is allowed in any manner that would block or prohibit access to a designated crosswalk.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-116.7;
Temporary Adoption Eff. March 9, 1998;
Eff. April 1, 1999;
Transferred from 10A NCAC 93 .0105 Eff. June 1, 2011.