16 NCAC 06I .0304 CODE OF DRESS FOR STUDENTS
The following dress code shall apply to all students:
(1) Staff should set the proper example in dress and decorum for each student.
(2) Good grooming should be practiced every day. It includes:
(a) keeping the body clean (bathe daily);
(b) keeping the hair neat and clean;
(c) wearing clean, neat clothing.
(3) Students will be required to dress appropriately for the occasion.
(4) Students will be required to wear the clothing provided by their parents or sponsor. Wearing clothing belonging to other students is prohibited, unless parental permission to loan clothing and to wear another's clothing is secured for each individual concerned.
(5) If makeup is worn, it is to be properly applied.
History Note: Authority G.S. 115‑321; 143B‑173(b);
Eff. August 25, 1980;
Transferred from 10A NCAC 93 .0304 Eff. June 1, 2011.