18 NCAC 06A .2013 ISSUER TO CEASE OFFERING AND AMEND THE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT
(a) The issuer shall immediately cease the offer or sale of the securities and amend the disclosure document if:
(1) there is any material change in the securities or securities offering;
(2) the disclosure document becomes incomplete in any material respect; or
(3) the disclosure document contains any statement that is, in the light of the circumstances under which it is made, false or misleading with respect to any material fact.
(b) The issuer shall not resume the sale or offer for sale until the issuer has:
(1) prepared and provided the amended disclosure document to the Administrator and the investors; and
(2) received the Administrator's notice of compliance pursuant to Rule .2015 of this Section; and
(3) provided all investors with:
(A) the opportunity to cancel their investments if the minimum offering amount has not been reached; or
(B) rescission offers that may be consistent with G.S. 78A-56(g).
History Note: Authority G.S. 78A-17.1(a)(5); 78A-17.1(f); 78A-49(a); 78A-49(d); 78A-64; S.L. 2016-103, s.4.(a);
Eff. April 1, 2017.