18 NCAC 07B .0702 INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION - GENERAL
Applicants for notary public instructor certification shall:
(1) Complete the Department's notary public instructor application form and submit it to the Department;
(2) Comply with the requirements of Rule .0708 through Rule .0711 of this Chapter regarding verification of 12 months of experience;
(3) Comply with the requirements of Rule .0712 of this Chapter regarding recommendations;
(4) Comply with the requirements of Rule .0713 of this Chapter regarding an oral presentation of a notary public course curriculum lesson;
(5) Make a passing grade on the final examination in the notary public instructor certification course as set forth in Rule .0714 of this Chapter; and
(6) Except as otherwise provided in G.S. 10B-14(c) and Rule .0705 of this Chapter, pay the required fee.
History Note: Authority G.S. 10B-8; 10B-14;
Eff. January 1, 2008;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. December 6, 2016.