18 NCAC 07B .0710 EMPLOYER AFFIDAVIT AS EVIDENCE OF EXPERIENCE
(a) An applicant for notary public instructor certification may submit an affidavit from his or her employer verifying that the applicant has had experience performing notarial acts.
(b) The submitted affidavit shall, at a minimum, include the following:
(1) The name of the corporation, business, individual or entity employing the applicant;
(2) The full name of the person verifying the applicant's experience;
(3) The authority of the person to verify the applicant's experience, including his or her title;
(4) The address, telephone number and, if applicable, email address of the person verifying the applicant's experience;
(5) A narrative description of the reasons the applicant has performed notarial acts while employed by the person or entity submitting the affidavit; and
(6) Verification that the applicant has performed at least one notarial act during each of the 12 immediately preceding months.
(c) The submitted affidavit may also contain a recommendation pursuant to Rule .0712 of this Chapter.
History Note: Authority G.S. 10B-8; 10B-14;
Eff. January 1, 2008;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. December 6, 2016.