18 NCAC 07B .0717 EVALUATIONS OF INSTRUCTION
(a) If the employer of a certified notary public instructor conducts a written performance evaluation of the instructor at least once per calendar year, the instructor shall submit a copy of the performance evaluation to the Department within 30 days after receipt of the written performance evaluation from the employer.
(b) If the employer of a certified notary public instructor does not conduct a written performance evaluation of the instructor at least once per calendar year, the instructor shall:
(1) Require that his or her notary public course students in one class each calendar year complete the Division's student evaluation of notary public course instructor form; and
(2) Shall submit copies of all completed student evaluation forms to the Division within 30 days of receipt of the completed forms.
(c) The Department may conduct evaluations of instructional performance of certified notary public instructors by methods including:
(1) Surveys of notary public students;
(2) Requests for audio-visual recordings of courses; and
(3) Observation of classroom instruction.
History Note: Authority G.S. 10B-8; 10B-14;
Eff. January 1, 2008.