18 NCAC 07B .0719 NOTARY PUBLIC INSTRUCTOR RECERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
An applicant for recertification as a notary public instructor shall:
(1) Complete the Department's notary public instructor application form and submit it to the Department;
(2) Comply with the requirements of Rule .0708 through Rule .0711 of this Chapter regarding verification of 12 months of experience performing notarial acts;
(3) Comply with the requirements of Rule .0713 of this Chapter regarding an oral presentation of a notary public course lesson;
(5) Make a passing grade on the final examination in the notary public instructor certification recertification course as set forth in Rule .0714 of this Chapter;
(6) Except as otherwise provided in Rule .0705 of this Chapter, pay the required fee; and
(7) Submit an affidavit verifying that the applicant has taught the notary public instructor course at least twice a year during the two-year certification period.
History Note: Authority G.S. 10B-8; 10B-14;
Eff. January 1, 2008;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. December 6, 2016.