SECTION .0200 – REGISTRATION
18 NCAC 07C .0201 APPLICATION
(a) Qualifications. An applicant shall provide:
(1) All information required for registration pursuant to G.S. 10B-106(d);
(2) Verification that the applicant holds a valid North Carolina notary commission and continues to meet the qualifications to hold the notary commission;
(3) Verification that the applicant is in compliance with all provisions of the Notary Act;
(4) Any other information requested by the Department to prove the qualifications of the applicant.
(b) Submission. The applicant shall:
(1) Complete the registration form on line;
(2) Print the form;
(3) Have the form notarized; and
(4) Submit the form by:
(A) U.S. mail;
(B) In person delivery; or
(D) Courier service.
History Note: Authority G.S. 10B-125(b), 10B-126(d) ; 47-16.5; 47‑16.7; 147-36; 15 USC 7002;
Eff. January 1, 2007;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. December 6, 2016.