18 NCAC 08 .0802 CATEGORIES
(a) Applications shall be separated into categories for assignment of priority points.
(b) Separate priorities will be established within each of the following categories:
(1) county has plan which has not been initiated;
(2) county has initiated its plan and prepared base maps;
(3) county has initiated its plan and prepared cadastral maps;
(4) county has initiated its plan and assigned parcel identifiers;
(5) county has initiated its plan and implemented an automated system.
History Note: Authority G.S. 102‑15; 102‑17; 143‑345.6;
Eff. February 27, 1979;
Transferred from T01.21 effective August 25, 1986;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 23, 2017.