18 NCAC 12 .0215 CONTENTS OF AFFIDAVIT FOR ELECTRONIC FILING WITHOUT ELECTRONIC NOTARIZATION
An affidavit submitted to the Department pursuant to Rule .0214 of this Chapter shall include the following information:
(1) A statement that the person signing did electronically file a document required by the Act;
(2) The date and time at which the electronic document was transmitted;
(3) The email address from which the electronic document was transmitted;
(4) A signature under oath pursuant to Rule .0212 of this Chapter; and
(5) Certification that all information contained therein (including any attachments thereto) is true, complete and correct to the best of the person's knowledge and belief.
History Note: Authority G.S. 66-312(9); 120C-101(a); 120C-200; 120C-201; 120C-206; 120C-207; 120C-400; 120C-401; 120C-600; 120C-603; 120C-800;
Temporary Adoption January 1, 2007;
Eff. December 1, 2007.