18 NCAC 12 .0313 GROUNDS FOR DEPARTMENT REJECTION OF SUBMITTED DOCUMENT
Unless timely corrected in compliance with the rules in this Chapter, the Department shall reject any document filed with the Department which:
(1) Contains illegible information;
(2) Lacks required information;
(3) Contains blank, unfilled, or unanswered questions or data entry areas;
(4) Contains a signature which does not comply with the rules in this Chapter; or
(5) Is not submitted together with a required fee or affidavit.
History Note: Authority G.S. 120C-101(a); 120C-101(b); 120C-200; 120C-201; 120C-206; 120C-207; 120C-215; 120C-401; 120C-402; 120C-403; 120C-404; 120C-600; 120C-603; 120C-800;
Temporary Adoption Eff. January 1, 2007;
Eff. December 1, 2007;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 23, 2017.