SECTION .1000 – SOLICITORS
18 NCAC 12 .1001 SOLICITOR REGISTRATION
When registering, solicitors shall provide the following:
(1) The complete legal name of the solicitor;
(2) The complete legal name of any firm or organization, if applicable;
(3) If applicable, the complete legal name and title of the solicitor's representative authorized to sign a report;
(4) The complete mailing and physical address of the solicitor;
(5) The telephone numbers at which the solicitor can be reached between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on weekdays; and
(6) The email address of the solicitor.
History Note: Authority G.S. 120C-101(a); 120C-215; 120C-404; 120C-600; 120C-603;
Temporary Adoption Eff. January 1, 2007;
Eff. December 1, 2007;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 23, 2017.