18 NCAC 13 .0102 DEFINITIONS
The following terms and definitions apply to the rules in this Chapter:
(1) "Act" means Article 42 of Chapter 66 of the North Carolina General Statutes entitled "State Franchise for Cable Television Service";
(2) "Correspond" means to conform to or be obviously similar to, although not agreeing in every detail;
(3) "Department" means the Department of the Secretary of State;
(4) "Filed" means received by the Department and filed pursuant to G.S. 55D-15 and this Chapter;
(5) "Filer" means a person submitting a filing pursuant to the Act and this Chapter;
(6) "Filing" and "record" mean those forms, reports, attachments and information submitted in paper or electronic form; and
(7) "Form" means a form or report promulgated by the Department and required or permitted to be filed pursuant to the Act.
History Note: Authority G.S. 55D-5; 55D-10; 66-354(a);
Temporary Adoption Eff. January 1, 2007;
Eff. November 1, 2007;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. December 20, 2015.