18 NCAC 13 .0406 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR MAP
The map shall include:
(1) The geographic map image;
(2) A scale indicator;
(3) A graphic indicating the direction North;
(4) A title indicating the map's purpose;
(5) A reference statement linking the map to the filing for which the map is submitted; and
(6) A legend or key to any symbols on the geographic map image.
History Note: G.S. 55D-5; 55D-10; 55D-15; 66-352; 66-354(a);
Eff. December 1, 2007;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. December 20, 2015.