SECTION .0600 – NOTICE OF COMMENCEMENT OF SERVICE
18 NCAC 13 .0601 NOTICE OF COMMENCEMENT OF SERVICE
A notice of commencement of service shall include:
(1) The effective date of the notice of franchise for that service area as determined pursuant to Rule .0208 of this Chapter as noted on the copy of the notice of franchise returned by the Department to the filer and available on the Department's website;
(2) The franchise number assigned by the Department;
(3) Either verification that there have been no changes in the information on the notice of franchise with regard to the identity, address and contact information of the filer or amendment of that information;
(4) A map of the service area which complies with Section .0400 of this Chapter;
(5) A description of the service area which complies with Section .0400 of this Chapter;
(6) A statement confirming that cable service has begun in the service area; and
(7) The date on which cable service began.
History Note: Authority G.S. 55D-5; 55D-10; 66-352(b); 66-354(a);
Eff. November 1, 2007;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. December 20, 2015.