SECTION .0700 – NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL
18 NCAC 13 .0701 MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
A notice of withdrawal must include:
(1) The name of the franchisee as stated on the notice of franchise;
(2) The date of the notice of franchise;
(3) The cities and counties identified in the original notice of franchise;
(4) The date upon which the franchisee will cease providing service; and
(5) The franchise number assigned by the Department.
History Note: Authority G.S. 55D-5; 55D-10; 66-352(d); 66-354(a);
Temporary Adoption Eff. January 1, 2007;
Eff. November 1, 2007;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. December 20, 2015.