19A NCAC 01B .0202 CONTENTS OF PETITION
A petition for adoption, amendment or repeal of a rule shall include the following information:
(1) the rulemaking authority to which the petition is directed;
(2) an indication of the subject areas to which petition is directed;
(3) a draft of the proposed rule including a citation of any prior rules which will be amended by the proposed rule, and the statutory authority for the agency to adopt the rule;
(4) a statement of the reasons and argument for the proposal;
(5) a statement of the effect on existing rules or orders;
(6) the effects of the proposed rule or rule change;
(7) names and addresses of those who will be affected by the proposed rule or rule change; and
(8) names, addresses, and telephone numbers of petitioners.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B-350; 150B-20;
Eff. July 1, 1978;
Amended Eff. November 1, 1993;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. October 24, 2015.