19A NCAC 01B .0302 RECORD OF HEARINGS
(a) The rulemaking coordinator shall make a complete record of every rulemaking proceeding and it shall contain:
(1) the original petition;
(2) all notices;
(3) all written comments received or presented;
(4) a transcript or recording of all oral presentations made at a public hearing;
(5) the final draft of the rule;
(6) all written explanations made by the agency for adopting the rule;
(7) all filing submitted to the Office of Administrative Hearings;
(8) a copy of the published rule; and
(9) any other pertinent correspondence or records.
(b) A copy of this record shall be maintained in the Office of the Secretary.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B-350; 150B-21; 150B-21.2;
Eff. July 1, 1978;
Amended Eff. November 1, 1993;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. October 24, 2015.