19A NCAC 02D .1004 AGREEMENT
Any individual or group desiring to participate in the Adopt‑A‑Highway Program shall submit an agreement to the Division Engineer of the Division in which the section of highway proposed for adoption is located. The agreement shall be in the form prescribed by the Department and shall contain at a minimum the following information:
(1) The highway section to be adopted, as nearly as it can be described;
(2) The dates of the requested adoption;
(3) The approximate number of people in the group who will be participating in each cleanup;
(4) The name, telephone number, and complete street address of the authorized representative for the group and of all members of the group who will actually participate in the Program;
(5) An acknowledgement by the individual or group of the hazardous nature of the work involved by participating in the Program;
(6) An acknowledgement that the members of the group agree jointly to be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions set forth in the agreement; and
(7) The signatures of the Division Engineer, or his designee, and the Authorized Representative of the Program Participant.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B-350;
Eff. November 1, 1991;
Amended Eff. November 1, 1993;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 6, 2016.