19A NCAC 02E .0804 REVOCATION OF PERMIT
(a) Any of the following shall be grounds for revoking a permit issued under the provisions of these Rules:
(1) failure to renew the permit issued to the organization;
(2) loss of federal income tax exemptions;
(3) violations of the restrictions on solicitations contained in Rule .0803 of this Section;
(4) substantiated complaints of harassment of travelers by individual solicitors;
(5) any action which adversely affects the health or safety of the traveling public;
(6) fraud or misrepresentation in application on the part of the permittee.
(b) Any organization which applies for a permit for solicitation and is refused such a permit, or any organization which has its permit revoked, may make a written appeal within 30 days of the department's decisions to the Secretary of Transportation whose decisions shall be final.
History Note: Authority G.S. 20‑175; 136‑18;
Eff. November 1, 1984;
Amended Eff. December 1, 1993; August 1, 1986; September 1, 1985;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. September 6, 2016.