19A NCAC 03B .0710 NOTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
(a) Third Party Tester must:
(1) Notify the Division in writing 30 days prior to any change in the Third Party Tester's name or address.
(2) Notify the Division in writing within ten days of any change in:
(A) The Third Party Examiners who are employed by the Third Party Tester; and
(B) The driving status of any Third Party Examiner.
(3) Notify the Division in writing within ten days of any of the following occurrences:
(A) The Third Party Tester ceases business operations in North Carolina.
(B) The Third Party Tester fails to comply with any of these Division requirements.
(C) Any Third Party Examiner receives notice from the Division of their license suspension, revocation, disqualification, or cancellations or DWI conviction.
(D) Any Third Party Examiner fails to comply with any of these Division requirements.
(4) Be recertified if a Third Party Tester ceases operation and reopens for business.
(5) Be reinspected prior to administering road tests if a Third Party Tester's business address changes.
(6) Request and obtain approval from the Division of any proposed changes in the skills test route, test content, or examiner/administrative procedures.
(b) Third Party Examiners shall notify the Division within ten days of leaving the employ of the Third Party Tester and must be recertified by the Division before testing elsewhere.
History Note: Authority G.S. 20‑37.22;
Eff. September 1, 1990.