19A NCAC 03C .0224 PURCHASE INFORMATION
The following purchase information is required for the title application:
(1) The name and address of the person or firm from whom the vehicle was acquired;
(2) The date of purchase and whether the vehicle is new or used;
(3) Dealer's certificate number;
(4) Whether the vehicle was acquired for use in North Carolina;
(5) Purchase price, verified by bill of sale on new vehicle;
(6) State of last registration;
(7) Odometer reading and federal odometer statement; and
(8) Ad valorem tax certification.
History Note: Authority G.S. 20‑1; 20‑39; 20‑52;
Eff. March 1, 1982;
Amended Eff. November 1, 1991.