19A NCAC 03C .0229 SIGNATURE
The signature on any application for registration must be in ink and conform to the following:
(1) The owner's full name including "junior" if applicable.
(2) If the vehicle is jointly owned, each owner must sign.
(3) If the owner is unable to write, or print, he must make his mark a disinterested party must write the owner's name and then sign his name as a witness to the owner's mark.
(4) When the owner is a partnership or a corporation, the signature must show the name of the firm and be signed by an officer or partner.
(5) A printed or typed version of the signature agreeing with the signature shall appear on each application.
History Note: Authority G.S. 20‑1; 20‑39; 20‑52; 20‑57;
Eff. March 1, 1982;
Amended Eff. December 1, 1993.