19A NCAC 03D .0223      DEALER PLATES

Application for dealer plates must be signed by owner, partner or officer of the corporation.  Lost or stolen dealer plates must be reported to the Division of Motor Vehicles in writing.  Application to replace such plates must be completed on the appropriate form, signed and submitted with the fee required by G.S. 20-85(5) to the Division of Motor Vehicles.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 20‑39; 20‑68; 20‑85(5);

Eff. June 1, 1988;

Amended Eff. January 1, 1994; October 1, 1991.