19A NCAC 03D .0236 TYPE III MINOR VIOLATIONS
The Division of Motor Vehicles shall apply the Civil Penalty Schedule for Type III Violations against a licensed automobile dealer for any of the following:
(1) Failure of licensed dealer to keep a current list of licensed salespeople posted in a conspicuous manner as required in G.S. 20-290(b);
(2) Failure of licensed dealer to include license type and serial number of license in any advertisement publication as required in G.S. 20-290(c);
(3) Failure of any sales representative, factory representative, or distributive representative to carry licenses when engaged in business and display the same upon request as required in G.S. 20-291;
(4) Failure of sales representative, factory representative, or distributive representative to report change of employment, make new application, and submit appropriate change of employment fee to the Division; and
(5) Failure to post "Buyers Guide" on every used motor vehicle offered for sale with warranty information as required by the Federal Trade Commission.
History Note: Authority G.S. 20-39; 20-287;
Eff. August 1, 2004.