19A NCAC 03D .0536 WINDSHIELD WIPER
Windshield wipers shall not be approved if:
(1) The vehicle is not equipped with a windshield wiper or wipers, provided the vehicle has a windshield.
(2) The wiper or wipers do not operate freely.
(3) The wiper controls are not so constructed and located that the driver may operate them.
(4) The wiper or wipers are not adequate to clean rain, snow and other matter from the windshield.
(5) Parts of blades or arms are missing or show evidence of damage.
History Note: Authority G.S. 20-2; 20-39; 20-183.3(5);
Eff. October 1, 1994.